Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is an ongoing process. It requires regular updating, analyzing what is working, what isn’t, and what your competitors are doing to try to beat you at this game. At Optima, we work very hard to stay on top of the ever-changing trends.
Search Engine Optimization is what really sets Optima Automotive apart from our competitors. We know what terms to optimize your website for and how to implement the latest optimization techniques. In the auto body repair and auto repair industries, Optima is the expert in this field.
Generating Traffic to Your Website – and to Your Door
Having a website means nothing if your target audience can’t find you. That’s what search engine optimization is all about. SEO, when done properly, is an art form. Optima Automotive has invested heavily in understanding how search engines operate. We’ve applied what we’ve learned to move our clients up the ladder when people search for the services they provide. Consider this:
- Each and every day, around 3.5 billion web searches are performed, that’s over 105 billion per month
- 42% of your target audience click on whatever site comes up in the number one spot in a search results page
- The percentage of clicks on positions 2-10 continue to drop as your target audience scrolls toward the bottom of page one
- If your site is not on page one, through carefully calculated SEO, or pay per click advertising, your business’ website is under-performing
- Once your site has achieved high positioning on a web search, it’s imperative to maintain that position through ongoing SEO maintenance techniques
Our services generate clear, measurable results. Just ask Classic Collision Centers. Performing monthly SEO, we have generated tremendous results for their business. The image on the right demonstrates increased traffic, and deeper engagement with site content:
- Increased the percentage of traffic per month coming from Google and Bing
- Decreased the bounce rate and increased the average time on site, meaning that visitors are staying longer and reading more!
- Classic Collision has seen increased business that they can clearly attribute to their website!
Did we mention we generated similar results for all eighteen of their locations?
Optima also uses special tools to evaluate how visitors use a website, including Heat Mapping which shows eye tracking on a website and Scroll Mapping which shows how far the average visitor will scroll on a site.