Monthly Videos That Add Value To Your Auto Body or Auto Repair Shop Customer/Prospect Relations
Social Video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic.
Having a video on a landing page makes it 53% more likely to show up on page 1.
Internet video traffic made up 69% of all global internet traffic in 2017.
In January of 2016 Optima’s President, Mark Claypool, wrote of the importance of video as part of your online presence in BodyShop Business magazine. Since 2006, online video watching has grown 7000%. Consider the following:
- 300 hours of YouTube videos every minute, 3.25 billion hours a month
- YouTube’s VP of Global Content predicts that video will likely be 90% of all Internet traffic. And YouTube is owned by Google, and Google loves it when you use their “stuff”
- Facebook has over 4 billion video views per day
- Social media followers are more engaged with video than all other types of posting combined, meaning they “Like”, comment on or share the video posts. Enhanced engagement means greater branding opportunities for your business
- Websites that incorporate fresh video regularly will see their rankings go up when handled correctly.
These should all be compelling reasons to add video to what you do online. So, including video into your website, plus sharing videos on Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Twitter, will engage a greater sized audience and get more Google attention, giving you better overall online visibility and higher ranking potential. Higher ranking potential means your website will more readily be found, and that should translate directly into more cars to fix.
Video production can be a daunting task. That’s why Optima Automotive has created an affordable way to get fresh, new, custom branded video each and every month. Your target audience doesn’t want to be marketed to or advertised to all the time. They want something that adds value to the fact that they are following you online. And this is exactly what Optima has created, value added videos, car care tips, driving tips and much more. See some examples below:
Wow!! This is Awesome News… See all we needed to do was go with the TRUE EXPERTS on website building and search engines vs our first amateur encounter.. lol.. It’s all good!! That was a good lesson for both of us starting up a new business.. No wonder I’ve been seeing an increase in customers walk-in or calling in for estimates and when they complete our Customer Information Sheet they indicate Yelp, Google, internet or our social media pages. Thank you Mark, Spring and TEAM!!! YOU …